Monday 31 August 2015

Ex-BBA winner wants to feature in comedy movie

The reality show star, who landed her first movie role in 2014, starred in a Nigerian produced and shot movie and has expressed her eagerness in doing more.

Former Big Brother Africa winner, Dillish Matthews has expressed her eagerness to act in a comedy movie.

Read: BBA 'The Chase' winner Dillish Matthews explains how she spent her $300,000 price money
The reality show star, who landed her first movie role in 2014, starred in a Nigerian produced and shot movie and has expressed her eagerness in doing more.

In her words, 'I would like to act more in movies. I have done one in 2014 and I think I would like to do more comedy movie because people kinda think I'm funny. So, I would like to feature in another comedy movie.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment