Friday 29 November 2013

Millicent Mugadi Shows off Baby Bump

It seems to be baby season on the local showbiz scene. After proudly displaying her baby bump during the premiere of House of Lungula, former Big Brother Africa (BBA) representative and actress Millicent Mugadi was soon joined in the ‘soon-to-be-mothers’ club.

Jacqueline, the actress who acts Tina in the local show Mother in Law perhaps distressed wrote on her Facebook account on Tuesday ‘Mummies, how intense can this baby kicks be? I can’t sleep... kameniamulia leo.’

A few hours later, fashion blogger Nancie Mwai (who we featured in Pulse some time back) posted on her blog the reason she had gone missing in action for 20 weeks.

'I’m currently 21 weeks and this is the reason I haven’t blogged in a while. Wanted to get to 20 weeks before I could share the amazing news online. I’m going to be a mom. I’m excited. You’ll see more pregnant posts on the blog in the coming weeks.’ We wish them all, the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment