Friday 8 November 2013

The Onezas Are Botswana's Most Celebrated 2013 Couple

Fondly known as Oneza, BBA couple Oneal and Feza have been labelled 'Botswana's Most Celebrated 2013 Couple' in one of the country's popular magazines, Kutlwano Mag.

Besides gracing the cover of the November 2013 issue of the magazine, they also shared a lot more about their relationship in an exclusive interview... read some of the questions and answers below;

When asked if Feza would return to Tanzania, Oneal said; "Feza is not going any where" which could mean bigger things to come! #kutlwanoMag

Oneal: "Wen I met 'F at Babylon (Hilton Hotel), where we were kept for a week b4 we went into biggies house, I knew I loved her." #kutlwanoMag

Feza: "Y he was stubborn! I kept wonderin n wen I moved 2 d RH he was so cold 2 me n annoyed me wen he played hard 2 get" #kutlwanoMag
Oneal: "If we didn't fight, we would not be were we are now, we are friends, we love each other" #kutlwanoMag

Feza: "Oneal is very strict and people thot he was controlling me, but O' was my strength in that house!" #kutlwanoMag

Oneal: "These high ranking people say they have been raising money for us and they want to hand us the cheque!" #kutlwanoMag

0 comments:

Post a Comment