Saturday 9 November 2013

TOO EARLY TO SETTLE DOWN WITH CLEO, SAYS HAKEEM

Hakeem Mandaza says it is far too early to talk about marriage to his Zambian lover, Cleo.
“It will be too early to talk about settling down; we have known each other only for about two months now since coming out of The Big Brother house,” said Hakeem.

“We have a relationship; a very good friendship which hasn’t grown to those extreme levels. It will take a lot from both of us to settle down but we are both happy with the way things are at the moment.”

Clementine “Cleo” Mulenga last week made a surprise appearance at Mr and Ms Zimbabwe Bodybuilding Contest to support her boyfriend Hakeem who was taking part.

Hakeem, who recently met some music producers in Lagos, Nigeria recently, was more than eager to talk about the release of his debut music single before the end of the month.

“I am rebranding myself as both a model and musician and am planning to spread my roots across Africa. My music is basically Afro-pop with an RnB flow. It is authentic African sound,” he added.
Hakeem, the reigning Mr Harare in the male fitness physique category, insisted that his new foray into music will not affect his bodybuilding career.

The Zimbabwean hunk said he was not disappointed by his number four position in last weekend’s Mr Zimbabwe male fitness physique competition.

“This was a totally different competition all together,” he told the Daily News.
“Personally I wasn’t really prepared having travelled a lot since coming out of the Big Brother house. I used the opportunity to do what I know best; something that I have been doing over the years. After just two weeks of preparations, I was pleased with the result. It was an achievement for me,” said Hakeem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment