Wednesday 18 December 2013

“I Have Cancer” – Karen Igho Reveals | To Undergo Treatment Soon

Karen-Igho-Promo-Shots-Vals-Day-February-2013-BellaNaija002-400x600
Karen Igho just revealed some sad news.
According to her tweets, the Nigerian media personality/actress has been diagnosed with cancer and will undergo treatment soon.
“I have cancer. Are you guys happy?????”, she tweeted.
Although she didn’t reveal the type of cancer, Karen had previously been treated when lumps were found in her breast before entering the Big Brother Africa house in 2011.
Karen Igho Tweets - December 2013 - BellaNaija
Although there has been an outpouring of love from her fans, a few people tweeted some really hurtful things at her.

IMBECILIC >>> @kiluminati027: Awww...I wish u a slow and agonising death boo "@Karen_Igho: I have cancer. Are you guys happy?
Life is too short worry about people who don't matter your life


I told the world whole about my lumps and I get bulled every day for that.for been truthful.God in heaven will deal with all of for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment