Monday 2 December 2013

My House help Stole My Sh 3.4 Million-HUDDAH MONROE

Controversial socialite and former Big Brother Africa housemate, Huddah Monroe yesterday claimed that her househelp stole $40,000 (KSh 3.4 million) from her.

Huddah, who is just back from Bangkok, Thailand did not however state how she came to have such an amount in her house, and circumstances that led to the lose.

She only said that she spent the better part of Sunday in Kangemi looking for the house help.

Here are some of her Sunday tweets.

Kangemi massive ,bitch stole my 40k dollars ,we ha've location but can't find the exact house.I am now looking for weed.

I am frustrated and disappointed. When someone steals the money u have worked so hard for without even blinking!

Police will never come in handy ,your money has been stolen but they still want chai. But thank u Kenya police for protecting us.

Kenyan househelps ,I will start cleaning on my own .Thieves!!!

Sijalipa hata rent,this time I'll be auctioned.I wanna put a bottle up my former househelps cunt!
I can't even get an erection after losing 40,000USD in cash! #Househelps!

From a 7star hotel ,and now in Kangemi looking for a thief! Totally different worlds!
She couldn't even wait for me to take selfies!

After writing down a 25page business plan with my nigga @IamJohnKM ,the money is gone!
This has hurt me more that the guy whole stole my virginity!
Do you believe her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment