Wednesday 29 January 2014

BBA Star Beverly Osu Blasts Fan Over Criticizing Her “No Make-Up” Photo

BBA start Beverly Osu shut down one of her Twitter followers, who insulted the celebrity over posting a photo of herself without make-up
The video vixen had posted on twitter a picture of her without make-ups. One of her followers on the micro-blogging website blasted her and advised Beverly to “please get some make-ups”.The comment may have gotten to the rumoured ex-girlfriend of 2Shotz in the wrong side as she replied the fan to watch his tongues

Dis is me...no makeup, judge not my hairnet lolol

Dis is me...no makeup, judge not my hairnet lolol

@beverly_Osu pls get som makeups

Her Reply:


Beverly Osu blames “Nigerians” for Breaking Up her Relationship with Angelo Collins

It was a picture perfect love story for Beverly Osu and Angelo Collins until it ended.
The controversy that surrounded the Big Brother Africa: The Chase contestants made them instant media sensations.
She and fellow BBA housemate Bimp visited the Hip Hop World headquarters in Lagos. And of course, they had to ask her a few questions.
On her relationship with Angelo:
“We have broken up. Is it not Nigerians that caused it?”
On how Nigerians broke the relationship:
“Today, one paper will say Beverly is with this man, tomorrow another paper will say another thing, I don’t know.”
On if she is dating Bimp:
“We are close, everybody knows this right from the house. People think we are dating because he is always in Nigeria but we are good friends. Can’t I have a friend that is a boy?”
On being called one of the worst dressed celebrities by Venita “Vee Vee” Akpofure:
“Now I want to talk about that issue. Two days after the Big Brother Africa show, I had not stepped out from where M-Net kept me because I had a bad leg and was taking treatment for it and when I came back I heard about the comment and I’m wondering where she saw me. Did she see me in her dreams? If it’s paining her she should buy me a fine dress since she is the best dressed celebrity.”
Bimp who was with Beverly at the Hip Hop World office, also dished on his relationship with Beverly.
Quoting Bimp (Ethiopian BBA Star)
“Bev and I are really close. To be with someone you see 24 hours a day in a house for three months and not getting to know the person better is not easy. You’ll realise that you will have a bond different from the friends you have out there. So we are close, I know a lot of people are speculating about us dating but we are really close.” ~ Bimp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment