Monday 17 February 2014

ELIKEM'S BIRTHDAY LOVE FOR POKELLO

"Happy birthday Pokello Nare, I wish you nothing but the best. I wish you enjoy your day to the fullest," Elikem exclaimed this evening.

"All my life I waited for someone like you and I thank God that I finally found you and I hope you feel the same way too. I love you baby from Elikem Kumordzie, the tailor," added the young Ruby fellow just before he blew an adoring kiss into the cameras for his woman. Aww, how sweet!

The rest of the Housemates also joined the Ghanaian in sending his girl birthday wishes. "Happy birthday Pokello," they all shouted out at the end of their karaoke session.

All day long the Ghana man has been giving shout outs to the Zimbabwean ex-Housemate, who is turning one year older. He once again hinted that he had a surprise waiting for his boo, when the two reconcile after the show ends tomorrow night. We wonder what it could be!

Tanzanian ex-Housemate, Feza is also celebrating her birthday today along with Pokello and we hope both ladies have had a super day.

Happy birthday Pokello

0 comments:

Post a Comment