Thursday 6 February 2014

I'M NOT DATING ROKI'S BABY MAMA-MASKIRI

Rapper Maskiri has laughed off reports that he was now hooked up with Roki's baby mama, Pauline Gunidza.

He said Pauline was his sister and he would never date her. Maskiri said rumours were triggered when the pair began working together on a project.

"I can't always live my life to defend myself especially as a public figure I will always have people make assumptions and opinions. I respect that. But it saddens me that I am working on Cancer awareness project with Pauline and because of this it's claimed we are an item. Saka tinoenderera Kkumberi sei if mentality is every female u work with makutodanana. Pauline is a sister to me and a workmate . I have great respect for her . I also have a gal friend who is not Pauline."

0 comments:

Post a Comment