Thursday 14 November 2013

Koketso Named As Mzansi’s Sexiest Calendar Hottie

These are the words of Sowetan Live Mzansi’s Sexiest calendar hottie and former Big Brother Africa contestant Koketso Modiba.
Modiba’s ideal way of being seen sexy entails keeping healthy and staying away from sugar.
“For me it’s about taking care of myself, my body and being aware of what I eat.
“I am conscious about the shape of my body. I work out and do a lot of yoga.
“It is also important for me to stay away from eating too much sugar. I try to take my drinks without sugar. Once in a while I detox to keep healthy,” Modiba adds.
She says her feel good daily routine is her make up.
“I always have my MAC make up on, on a normal day I have mascara and lip gloss and apply blush on special occasions.
Of the other five girls accompanying her in the calendar - and also in the running for the Sexiest Woman title for 2014,  she feels that Boity still remains a strong competitor.
“Boity has a good chance, she has won it twice in a row already.
“Ultimately I am confident that anything can be achieved. I am just honored to be in the line of happening hot women,” she says.

Do you think that  Koketso has what it takes to walk away with the title of Mzansi's Sexiest Woman 2014..? Click here to vote for her

0 comments:

Post a Comment